Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Ferris Wheel
(or I'm Flying Like Peter Pan!)

Morgan has been on a ferris wheel kick lately. I'm not sure how or why it started but she's been talking about wanting to ride one non-stop. (Occasionally, she calls it a "Steering Wheel" but we know what she means.)

Anyways, Navy Pier has a rather large ferris wheel and we've been trying to think of an appropriate occasion to go. Father's Day seemed like just the ticket. So, after a light lunch at my parents' condo, we all walked to Navy Pier. As we grew closer to the pier, the Ferris Wheel was finally in sight. We pointed it out to Morgan and she said "A Ferris Wheel! *sigh* I wish I could ride on one someday..." It wasn't until we got to the foot of the ride and I went off to buy the tickets that she realized that someday was actually here!

I think the photo says it all...

1 comment:

BARBARA WEEKS said...

A picture IS worth a thousand words!