Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

Forgive me, readers, for I have been a bad blogger.
It has been 10 months since my last entry...

"Why?" you may ask. Well, things were crazy around here for a while. My husband was searching for a new job. Morgan was in school. Our "Manny" left for a full-time position. I was scrambling trying to keep too many balls in the air and blogging got dropped. Besides, I could keep everyone in the family updated about the girls through Facebook (while playing addictive games like Bejeweled Blitz and FarmVille).

I actually considered scrapping the whole thing and starting over but I just love the name and design of this blog so much that I couldn't bear to do it.

So the question became "In what direction do I want this blog to go?"

The blogs that I visit are mostly Mommy-blogs with a few special interest blogs (celebrity gossip, news, crafts and design) thrown in for balance. Why do I keep going back to certain ones and not others? It's not that they have cuter kids or especially interesting lives. It's that they offer something MORE. A different perspective on parenting. Some good ideas. Regular features. A few laughs.

And that is what I hope to do.

So look for big changes coming!

No comments: